Has anyone watched any of the Torchwood episodes?
Was it any good?
- destiny--destiny-and-chicken answered: depressing. You will get attached and you will become sad.
- addictedtocophine answered: It’s different but that’s what makes it so good. The 1st 2 seasons will be amazing and the rest have some eps that are “eh” but it’s worth it
- fayelinnblair answered: I watched episode one. It’s like a crime drama with scifi mixed in, I like it.
- visionofmajora answered: Watched all of them, and they were amazing, not like doctor who but still, amazing.
- have-the-wish-i-wish-tonight answered: Its litterally the best thing ever. I really didnt want to watch it (what was i thinking) but i did and i LOVED it so much.
- deep-cheese answered: I’ve watched all of it, and I love it, though I thought the first season was pretty bad but seasons 2 and ESPECIALLY 3 were fantastic.
- geilisduncans answered: Torchwood is very inconsistent. When it’s good it’s REALLY GOOD. But otherwise it is distinctly average.
- losethedrama posted this